The Modern Advances to National American Advertising Awards Competition
[KETTERING, OH, 4/3/19] – District Five of the American Advertising Federation recently held its judging for the American Advertising Awards Competition, …
[KETTERING, OH, 4/3/19] – District Five of the American Advertising Federation recently held its judging for the American Advertising Awards Competition, and The Modern won gold and silver for its student and professional entries. District Five represents professional advertising associations and college chapters throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia.
The gold winners now advancing to the national awards competition are:
• Student, Kayla Carraway, Wolf’s Head Packaging
• Andy Sharpe of Sharpe Creative (Instructor at The Modern), Fifth Street Brewpub Brand Refresh
• The Modern’s In-House Creative Team, The Modern’s Brand Launch
Andy Sharpe was also awarded the Judge’s Choice award for his Fifth Street Brewpub logo design.
Silver winners at the District Five level, also advancing to nationals, included:
• Emmi Gordon, Kaytee Wild Bird Seed Packaging
• Emmi Gordon, Personal Branding
• Bryce Herbst, Union 17 Brewing Label
• Ashlee Langenkamp, The Tourist Label
• Alexis White, Stark Beer Company Label
• The Modern’s In-House Creative Team, 2018-2019 Recruitment Campaign