We strive to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. We do this by adhering to the Section 508 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) produced by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, the web’s governing body).
The Modern College of Design is striving to improve the accessibility of our website in a continued effort of updating pages to meet the WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Starting in 2021, we’ve made continuous efforts to improve our website content to be more compliant with Level AA.
- Create navigable pages via the use of the keyboard
- Provide images with alternative text (so if you can’t see the image you can still read the text)
- Improve color contrast between foreground and background
- Allow text resizing for user preference
- Appropriately use Headings across the page
In accordance with Section 508, and WCAG, we aim for Level AA compliance across our site. We also look for opportunities to meet Level AAA compliance.
If you have a problem using our site, please contact email@example.com and provide the URL(web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced and your contact information. We’ll attempt to provide you with the information you are looking for.