The Modern College of Design will recognize 12 graduates as valedictorians or salutatorians at the Commencement36 ceremony on Sunday, June 6, 2021. Graduating …
The Modern College of Design will recognize 12 graduates as valedictorians or salutatorians at the Commencement36 ceremony on Sunday, June 6, 2021.
Graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Design Leadership:
• Madison Hosier, Valedictorian
• Shelby Miller, Valedictorian
• Cassie Rapier, Valedictorian
• Angelica Weimer, Valedictorian
• Megan Carpenter, Salutatorian
Graduating with an Associate of Applied Business in Design:
• Valerie Baker, Valedictorian
• Karleen Goffinett, Valedictorian
• Hannah Peterson, Valedictorian
• Alexia Woodward, Valedictorian
• Summer Wysong, Valedictorian
• Tanner Conway, Salutatorian
• Kimberly Solon, Salutatorian
This year marks an important milestone for The Modern as they award their first Bachelor’s Degrees. Innovative courses in design thinking, UI/UX, and entrepreneurship have taken students’ skills to an entirely new level.
“I am continually impressed by the creativity, intelligence, and persistence exhibited by our valedictorians and salutatorians this year,” shared Chief Academic Officer Korinne Toadvine. “I know their futures will be filled with challenging and rewarding experiences in the design industry.”
The Modern invites the community to view the work of all graduating students at the Reveal36 Professional and Community Exhibition at The Modern College of Design’s Kettering campus on Friday, June 4, 2021, from 11:30 am–3:00 pm. Please visit click here
to RSVP and for more details.